Financial investment journey
How to create the ideal financial investment user-journey
in digital channels?
Service designer Project leader
Notable skills: developing and facilitating workshops, storyteller and strategic vision.
- A more clear vision of the actual financial investment user-
- An alignment from 4 different areas about which pain points in the journey should be prioritized to be solved
- An ideal user-journey for one of the personas. This was used as a role model to build the other user-journeys.
Week 1: To dig and align
- Study all researches and previous materials already made by the bank related to investment user-journey.
- Interview with specialists.
- Define the target audience for this project
- User interview
- Draw an actual user-journey
- Align the project goal with
the 4 area sponsors areas
- Analogy research
- Co-creation workshop with the extended team (20 people)
- Co-creation workshop with creative people
from other industries (12 people)
- Analyze all insights from the workshops
- Sum up learning points
- Define the experience principles for the ideal journey
- Draw the ideal journey
- Presentation deck for the VP's
Week 2: Co-create
Week 3: Sum up
Team: Mary (illustrator), Lucas (UX Designer),
and I (service designer and project leader)